BIOSTORM: The living, breathing, electrical generator.

Discussion in 'SPN5 Design Threads' started by AuraTheHedgehog, Feb 21, 2013.

?

BioStorm for Kaiju Combat?

1. Yes!

81.8%
  2. Maybe.. (Explain why if you want)

18.2%
  3. No. Just no. (Explain please.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AuraTheHedgehog

AuraTheHedgehog 1 like = 1 meme

Kaiju Coins:
    biostorm__the_living_power_plant_by_kaiju_saur-d6hqc0u.jpg
    New art by NecroTitan! The new OFFICIAL!!!!!
    Name: BioStorm
    Species: Giant, Nuclear, Robot
    Faction: His own faction, but a mix of GDF, and Earth Defenders
    Element: Electricity/Lightning
    Title: Living PowerPlant/ Nuclear Robot Abomination/ Living Lightning
    Weight: 55,000 Metric Tons (Can Change)
    Height: 70 Meters (Can Change)
    Energy Style: Natural Battery/ Absorbing electrical energy/ Nuclear Mode
    Combat Style: Melee and Ranged, but more Melee. Grappling usable, but not strong.
    Looks: Large, Black humanoid robot with green lines going through him, to reflect the radiation going through him.
    Signature Move(s): Bolt Run: A lightning bolt strikes his sword, charging it with electricity. He charges past his opponent with great speed and slashes them.
    Melee: Uses BioSword to slash at opponents, the sword is metal infused with electric energy and can cause electric blunt damage.
    Ranged: Fires beams of lightning from palms, chest, and "head crest". If enough energy, can use BioCannon from arm. (Arm turns into a cannon and fires immense electricity and radiation lasers, although this move requires much recovery time.
    Extra's: Also, he has jets on his feet, and his shoulder blades are jets
    Armor: Decent, black, steel plating. Weaker than average robot Kaiju such as Kiryu or MKG. (Stronger than Jet Jaguar)
    Healing Abilities: If he gets slashed or blasted and it did not damage one of his vital batteries, he can regenerate.
    Energy Descriptions:
    Natural Battery: Recharges slowly overtime, used by many kaiju already, not much explanation needed.
    Absorbing Electricity: When struck by an electrical attack, Biostorm will regenerate some electricity. Notice, this does NOT negate any damage he would take, although it would lessen it, and completely negate if blocked/absorbed through his sword, as it can be used as a lightning rod.
    Nuclear Mode: A type of pseudo-energy for Biostorm, if he happens to lose all of his energy, he has the ability to choose to activate Nuclear Mode. When activated, for a limited time, he is given near unlimited energy BUT his Natural Battery will not recharge at this time, as well as him taking extra damage from attacks, due to the radiation flowing through him, making him more susceptible to attacks. Note, this mode is completely optional for Biostorm, as it is a High Risk, High Reward type of mode. The safe route could always be played and he can try to regen energy on his own with his natural battery. The most likely best use of this would be when his opponent is at low health, so he can use the extra energy to use more powerful moves and such to finish the opponent quicker.

Origins: -boot program starting-
    [Mech 1: Online
    Code: Biostorm
    -end of line]
    [Camera's Online, Sight engaged]
    Biostorm looks around. He sees the Scientist. His creator.
    "Ahh! Your awake. Mech 01, Biostorm. The first mech we have created!"
    An assistant next to the scientist says,
    "But sir, What about Project Gl-"
    "Don't speak of that! Biostorm is the first complete mech. He is the only one."
    "Whatever you say sir..."
    Biostorm wonders what the assistant was speaking of but remains silent.
    "Biostorm, you are the first Mech of many to come. Your kind will go to the military for battle against enemies of the United Nations. But you, your purpose is special. You will remain with us, as a last defense against Kaiju and other invaders. You were made for battle."
    "Sir, the testing facility is ready,"
    "Then we shall send him in!"
    Biostorm was sent to the test area.
    "Are the motors working correctly?"
    "Yes sir! Mobility is online!"
    "Good. Now lets test the weapons and..."
    [ALERT ALERT KAIJU INBOUND FOR CUBA]
    "No! We need more time! Well.. it's time to put him up to the real test."
    "Sir we can't! He's not ready!"
    "Then lets just see about that."
    Biostorm was elevated out of the hidden underground bunker.
    [JETS DEPLOYED. FLIGHT INITIATED]
    *boom* A blast of flames shoot out of Biostorm's back. He flies off the island and close to the water, spraying jets and waves of mist and water up around him as he flies into the air. He lands in Cuba, as he sees the Kaiju tearing up the landscape, burning everything around it.
    [KAIJU IDENTIFYING] [SUBJECT: UNKNOWN]
    The kaiju had a reptilian look, it was hunched over with spikes on it's back. It was a green-ish color and had atomic breath
    [REPORTING IMAGE OF KAIJU TO HQ]
    "Sir is that... Godzilla?"
    "No, it's too small. And seems less dangerous. But still, a kaiju is a kaiju. Lets watch Biostorm kick some butt!"
    Biostorm grabbed the kaiju and was in a grapple with it. The kaiju spit a blast of flames on Biostorm but he ducked and lifted the kaiju over his head.
    [LIGHTNING PULSE ACTIVATED]
    Electricity shot up Biostorm's arms and electrocuted the kaiju as he slammed it to the ground.
    [BIO-CANNON ACTIVATED]
    Biostorm's arm turned into a cannon and began to charge. The kaiju recovered from the fall and did a tail sweep knocking Biostorm over. Biostorm fell to the ground and tried to get up. But the Kaiju stepped on his chest and kept him held down. It began charging it's atomic breath. It was going to destroy Biostorm. His cannon wasn't done charging. There was one chance.
    [STORM REACTOR ACTIVATED]
    From the center of his chest, Biostorm released a blast of electricity that could power at least a whole city. The kaiju reared back, roaring in pain. Biostorm got up. It was time to end this fight.
    [BIO-SWORD ACTIVATED]
    A large blade made of metal charged with green glowing electricity extended out of Biostorm's wrist. His cannon was fully charged. The Kaiju roared at him and let out a blast of atomic breath. Biostorm fired his cannon and the blasts met in mid-air.
    *BOOM*
    A large explosion pushed both massive beings back. The kaiju ran at Biostorm. Biostorm ran at the kaiju.
    *slice*
    Biostorm was behind the kaiju. The Kaiju was behind him. Biostorm fell to the ground. The kaiju laughed in sort of a roar.
    "Sir, Biostorm is.."
    "He sliced him like an onion!"
    "What, sir?"
    In mid laugh, the kaiju stopped and froze. Electricity shocked around it. It fell apart and exploded behind Biostorm. Biostorm tried to get up but fell back down.
    "Sir, the kaiju is defeated but what of Biostorm?"
    "He will be fine. We just must retrieve him."
    "Fine sir?"
    "Yes. His work is done
    for now,"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. Bambs

Bambs Don't Talk to Me or My Hundred Sons Ever Again

Kaiju Coins:
    Voted Maybe as my judgement if I'd want kaiju over another kaiju is usually reserved for final art and whatnot... I really like him! (As I do almost all kaiju) but I can't say "for KC" for certain... Best of luck and whatnot! :)

Shnurbinator likes this.
  3. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Thanks! Voting maybe means alot to me. I really do need to get art but I SUCK at drawing, at least IMO. But i'll give it ago, unless I can find a fan art provider. :p

Bambooshoots and Shnurbinator like this.
  4. Piers Mundy

Piers Mundy Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    There is a page called fan art by kaijurama where you can request your monster and its all great

AuraTheHedgehog and Shnurbinator like this.
  5. wewewezing

wewewezing Yes. No. Maybe? Theme Team! Trusted User

Kaiju Coins:
    It has potential, but you need to show us a picture

Shnurbinator likes this.
  6. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Shnurbinator and Bambooshoots like this.
  7. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Weaknesses: BioStorm isn't the heaviest kaiju, so he can easily be thrown far. Also, his flying relies on using a little bit of energy, using more as he goes higher. His melee is fast, but weak unless he uses energy to toughen it up. Basically, he needs energy for ALMOST ALL of his moves. Luckily he can recharge energy at a good pace, but this is enough to make him need to recharge fast. Blocking also uses energy. His grapple is strong, but he has to be able to life the kaiju. If he has more energy he can lift them, but he never would be able to lift Destroyah or KG, Macro or Biolante.
    Strengths: He has two energy styles, either recharge over time, or, if vs electric kaiju, he can absorb their energy when he hits them or they hit him with an electrical element move. He can fly, he is fast. His ranged is powerful, requires energy. He can also grapple at a range using electric beams from his hands, though this requires alot of energy to pull them close to him. His weaponry is versatile, from a sword, to a cannon.

Bambooshoots likes this.
  8. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Thread Bumping... again. Old Topic, But still not dead. Waiting on art from Kaijurama, wish I could make pixel art/sprites of BioStorm.. but I dont know how I would.. only good at recoloring and mixing. Oh well.

9. 525 TheGreyWolf

525 TheGreyWolf Big Bpotty

Kaiju Coins:
    I heard buying one can save you alot of money...

Shnurbinator likes this.
  10. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Buying a drawing or a sprite? And how could buying something save money o_O?

11. 525 TheGreyWolf

525 TheGreyWolf Big Bpotty

Kaiju Coins:
    heh heh I was joking about the title!

12. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    OH MY GOSH! I cant believe I didnt realize that!
    Advertisement:
    Do you have to pay too much on your electrical bills? Are you tired of having the power go out randomly? Well then you need to buy a Biostorm! He will power your house and every other house on your street, as well as possibly crushing any one of them! Also, if you order now, you'll get a Biostorm with DOUBLE THE NUCLEAR RADIATION! Thats right DOUBLE! So order now, to get the radiation poisoning! Only 10 payments of $99.95. Order now! Call 1-888-999-FRAUD, thats 1-888-999-FRAUD Warning: we are not responsible if you die, or your house is crushed when you purchase Biostorm. By ordering him, you agree to our waiver policy to not make us responsible of any injury. If you order, your an idiot.

13. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    I drew a picture of him and I AM NOT HAPPY WITH IT... I don't have a complete idea of what he's going to look like, and if ANYONE can make art of him, i've already requested 2 people, waiting for them (wewewezing and Kaijurama) to make art. After that, I will post it and then make new art based on theirs or someone elses. Feel free to do art if you think you can. And im out.

14. ThePerfectOrganism

ThePerfectOrganism MaStEr NiNjA

Kaiju Coins:
    Since you seem to be in a dire need for art, I drew something up. I hope you like it!:)
    (I'm not necessarily the best artist either though :p)
    [​IMG]

15. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    Nice interpretation! It looks all good except the head is kinda more villainous like on this image than how I had imagined. The color scheme is right though, and I was, at one point, debating about one or two eyes. (I am going with two but one looks good..) This can be some alternate BioStorm from the 5th dimension that became corrupted by the aliens because the G.D.F couldn't save him! Now... to make a fanfic later..

hero-dude and ThePerfectOrganism like this.
  16. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    [​IMG]
    Made by wewewezing! Large Mech/Steamboiler/furnace version of Biostorm!

17. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    [​IMG]
    Made by ThePerfectOrganism: Villain Version of BioStorm, when aliens take over.

18. AuraTheHedgehog

Kaiju Coins:
    This post is for the Alienous Villain Biostorm ^
    Name: XioStorm (pronounced Zi - Oh - Storm)
    Stats: Equal to BioStorm for now

Origin: Created like Biostorm, only when he was attempted to be stopped by the army, they failed. He was taken to the planet of the Xiliens and was modified heavily to create, XIOSTORM! This monstrosity of a monster has interesting extra abilities, include energy absorbing of any monster and being able to send strong electrical currents through wires that it can shoot out of its body. The diamond in the center of it is an Electric Magno-Gem, able to magnetize many things to him. Unfortunetely, when he was modified, he lost the sword he has. Now XioStorm lies in wait on the planet of the Xiliens, waiting to be able to cross the dimensions to fight BioStorm.

ThePerfectOrganism likes this.
  19. ThePerfectOrganism

ThePerfectOrganism MaStEr NiNjA

Kaiju Coins:
    I love it! It's really cool how you transformed my interpretation into a full blown new character! Tbh I always prefer villians so :D

Shnurbinator and AuraTheHedgehog like this.
  20. Piers Mundy

Piers Mundy Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    I like the sound of XioStorm. I think his playstyle combined with his jets would make an interesting airal fighter

Shnurbinator likes this.