Godzilla vs Gamera vs King Kong vs Ultraman

Discussion in 'Licensed Monster Discussion' started by Godzilla1985, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Godzilla1985

Godzilla1985 Well-Known Member

this has been bugging me for a while. They did a kaiju cronicles on it on the toho kingdom website. Kong won. However it comes to my attention that kong doesnt stand a chance against gamera or godzilla. Ultraman he can clobber.
  2. Michael kalker

Michael kalker Design Team Member

Kong shoulden't have won. Godzilla knocked him out early in the battle. After godzilla defeated gamera and ultraman Kong woke up do to lightning which made him stronger. If kong faced godzilla At full strength, Godzilla would have cooked him. But he was already weak from battle
  3. Godzilla1985

Yep
    Kong's face was blown off but he was alive ..... He cheated
  4. Godzillajtn

Godzillajtn Epic creator of Tursacra and forums viking

Godzilla should have won in Godzilla vs King Kong! He could have kept him at bay with nuclear breath! He probably could have killed him with nuclear breath!:p
  5. JKorra

JKorra Design Team MONSTER Forum Moderator

pretty much, no kaiju ever really die in G movies though, accept Mothra, but she's like eternal, so just comes back again and again xD
    Bambooshoots and Godzillajtn like this.
  6. Godzillajtn

I wonder how she comes back to life over and over and over again!:p
    Bambooshoots likes this.
  7. JKorra

JKorra Design Team MONSTER Forum Moderator

spontaneous magic egg creation
    Bambooshoots and Godzillajtn like this.
  8. Godzillajtn

Ah! That makes sense!:p
    Bambooshoots likes this.
  9. Godzilla1985

Lets face it.......kong just friggin cheated!!!!!!!!! Godzilla blew off his face but he was still alive!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!

Attached Files: