Justice League

Discussion in 'Movies (non-kaiju movies)' started by HungryZombie, Mar 25, 2017.

1. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Perfection

Kaiju Coins:
    While I know there are many, MANY, people who are not particularly fond of the current line of movies of the DCCU, I still felt like a separate thread was still in order (in no small part due to the release of the 1st official trailer).

I'm I excited? Do I still have investment in a series that many regard to as, well, let's be nice and just say "not very good"? Pffft, of course I do. Cant I guarantee it'll be good or entertaining? Only time will tell. :coffee

Shashi, Cronos and Lenbo like this.
  2. Mr Jay

Mr Jay Keeper of The Atlantic Scourge

Kaiju Coins:
    The trailer had a very heavy "Watchman" vibe with a touch of humor thrown in, that was compounded by Batman wearing those tinted lenses that made him look like Owl man.

As much as I'm a fan of Marvel, I need this movie to be better than BvS and Suicide Squad to keep Marvel on their toes.

Also, Snyder needs to drop the dark blue tint he adds to his hero movies.

Cronos, Shashi and HungryZombie like this.
  3. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    You know, I never thought the day would come when I watch a trailer for a Justice League movie, and the first thing that would pop into my mind is "Wow, these interactions between Batman and Aquaman are great! I hope we see more of them in the movie and that they end up developing a bromance!".

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Shashi and HungryZombie like this.
  4. JKorra

JKorra Design Team MONSTER

Kaiju Coins:
    I think Snyder might just put Ben Afflecks face on a giant bat_gun for the sequel ;)
    But as with every DC film for awhile now, I hope this is good

Shashi, HungryZombie and Lenbo like this.
  5. Elvie

Elvie Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    It feels a bit too soon.I think the problem is DC is trying to catch where Marvel is and it could be a disadvantage for them.

Although it is reasonable to believe when they were making Batman V.s. Superman,that they didn't want another Batman solo film with a origin story which would make three films so throwing in Superman would mix things up in their mindset.

Shashi likes this.
  6. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    Shashi likes this.
  7. Shashi

Shashi Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    Oh dear. It's good that the studio is letting him take the time to grieve, especially when it's his own child that has passed on. I hope he and his family gets through this as peacefully as possible :(

8. Lenbo

Lenbo Wonderful Forum Moderator Trusted User

Kaiju Coins:
    It's a bit of a shame that Snyder's wife gets overlooked in all the headlines. She's one of the producers on the film too and is also stepping away from it.

Worth noting, Whedon is not only directing, but also writing the additional scenes. Expect quips.

Shashi likes this.
  9. Bambs

Bambs Princess of All You Insects Theme Team!

Kaiju Coins:
    That poor girl. Heart goes out to the Snyder family.

Shashi likes this.
  10. Shashi

Shashi Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    Eh? Oh dear. It seems Hollywood still has a lot of catching up to do with it comes to gender equity :(

11. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

Kaiju Coins:
    nifanatic and HungryZombie like this.